cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LisaJancaitis
New Member - Level 1

how to mark expense as paid

we pay our employees expenses outside of Concur. how do i mark them as paid in concur? right now everything is hung up as "paid"

the top result in google for doing this doesnt work. it says to highlight the expense and click "client paid" but there is no way to highlight the expenses that have come up and the "client paid" button is greyed out.

thank you

3 REPLIES 3
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@LisaJancaitis  Hello!  Thanks for reaching out here!   I want to make sure I understand, you would like reports to be marked Paid, and you said currently they are all hung up as Paid?   Are they by chance showing as Processing Payment? 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
LisaJancaitis
New Member - Level 1

@MelanieT omg i am so sorry. i want to mark them as paid. they are hung up as "approved, processing payment"

sorry for the typo

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@LisaJancaitis  LOL, I figured you meant something different.  It is Friday!!!  For these situations, often clients will use a Payment Confirmation Import 

If you would like to setup the Payment Confirmation Import job, open case with SAP Concur Support and provide the following information:
  • Entity ID
  • On which basis should the import run (frequency)
Support will take this information to create and configure the job to run as part of a nightly schedule (ONP).

The process for configuring Expense for Payment Confirmation is as follows and is completed by the Expense solutions team:
  1. Set up the Expense Payment Confirmation import job in the Add Import Definitions page.
  2. Add the Expense Payment Confirmation step to the client's workflow by selecting the Include the Payment Confirmation step checkbox on the Workflows page
  3. Schedule the Expense Payment Confirmation import job to run as part of the ONP. 

Note: The Payment Confirmation step must be added to the Workflow. If this is not already done, you might be requested to specify the Workflow.

The guide for the Payment Confirmation can be found above and here

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.