cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amy100
Occasional Member - Level 1

how to access expense reports past 2022

can anyone show me how to access expense reports older than 2022 please?  I have looked in archive and this is all it shows up to.  

thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Amy100 Hi!  Are you looking for a specific user's Expense Reports?  Or just all reports?   

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Amy100
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi

@MelanieT thank you for replying,  I am looking to access my own expense reports - all of them really as I would like to apply retrospectively for Business relief mileage and I need to access the last 4 years if possible.  I have been at my company for 7 years and have always used concur.  Although there was a system update last year possibly and I cannot access all of my reports since then it seems.  If you could help me do that, that would be great. thank you!

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Amy100 Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community.

You can find the past submitted expense reports as a proxy or user on the same page. Here are the details:
  1. Go to the Expense tab
  2. Click the Active Reports link
  3. To view older reports, choose the appropriate option from the drop-down menu. 
    Choose a Date Range to define a specific date range.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.