cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmeyersea
Occasional Member - Level 2

get rid of the double scrollbar in expense overview

When viewing an individual expense report, there are two scrollbars.  This is unnecessary and makes it hard to see all the expenses at once.

The solution is simple; get rid of the "max-height" tag:

<div class="sapcnqr-data-grid__container" tabindex="0" style="max-height: 500px;">

1 Solution
Solution
jmeyersea

I figured out that an adblock filter will remove the second scroll bar for me:

us2.concursolutions.com##div[class=sapcnqr-data-grid__container]:style(max-height: 5000px !important)

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@jmeyersea Hello!  Are you able to provide a screenshot of what you are referring to?  Make sure to block out any personal info. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jmeyersea

I've circled the second scroll bar that appears.  Notice I have "View" set to "Detail."  I've also highlighted the offending style tag.  When this tag is deleted, the redundant scroll bar also disappears. 

Screenshot 2024-02-19 183923.pngScreenshot 2024-02-19 184231.png

jmeyersea

@MelanieT any update?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jmeyersea us moderators are not on the product design team so this isn't anything we can change. I did find the scrollbars do go away if I zoom out far enough. So, my guess is this is based on screen resolution and/or how far someone is zoomed in our out on the browser window. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jmeyersea

Thanks @KevinD.  I trust you forwarded my concern to the design team?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jmeyersea I emailed my contact on the User Experience team. For full transparency, I think the scrollbars are more of a browser issue and you are the first person to bring up this topic. I mention this because if it isn't something many of our customers are concerned about, we likely won't put in a fix. I just want to be honest about it so there aren't any expectations. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Solution
jmeyersea

I figured out that an adblock filter will remove the second scroll bar for me:

us2.concursolutions.com##div[class=sapcnqr-data-grid__container]:style(max-height: 5000px !important)