cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SSeb20
Occasional Member - Level 1

financial posting failure error

Hello,

I'm new to Concur and the following errors appeared when the financial posting failed:

*507(F5): G/L account XXXX is not defined in chart of accounts .....  .

*010(CTE_FND_POSTING): Expense report ..... / 1 of system CONCUR could not be posted.

Can somebody explain what to do? I have already uploaded reports with similar features without any errors.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SSeb20 here it was our Knowledge Base has about this: 

A. Find out which entry the error message refers to:

1. Check the JSON file sent from Concur to SAP: How can I check the data posted from Concur to SAP ICS (JSON file)?
  2. Find the entry from the G/L account in the JSON file.

Note: Usually the G/L account will be in the JSON field "journalAccountCode" meanwhile the entry can be found under field "expenseTypeName".

B. Check the employee ledger within the Concur System 
C. Check the accounting administration part of the Concur system for that ledger and make sure the G/L account is still the same as the one being sent in the JSON file
D. Check the ledger the employee has created the expense report in (field "ledgerCode" within the JSON file).

If the data being sent from Concur is matching up what it should be like, then it is something to be looked at in the SAP side by the customer's SAP FICO consultant, as it could be that an specific G/L account is missing to be registered for a certain chart of accounts in the SAP system.

If the data being sent isn't the correct one, please make the necessary adjustments to send the proper data from Concur.
If the account code is changed in Concur configuration, it is necessary to recall the report to processor, select the entry, save the entry (to update the account code), and re-approve the report.

Should you have any question, raise a ticket for the SAP Integration (ICS) team.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MEcnx
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi Kevin,

I don't have access to the link you mentioned above. Could you send it by email?

Thank you.

Maria Elena

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@MEcnx Hello!  Here is what is in that link:

To get the JSON file information in SAP, please do the following:

1) Open your SAP System the financial document should be flowing to
2) Enter transaction CTE_SETUP>Financial Posting>Concur Documents (or access directly with tcode CTE_DOC_MONI)
3) Select the document you want to check by clicking on the beginning of the line
4) Click Display >Original File (JSON format)
5) You should now be able to see the JSON file.

Note: Please keep in mind this option brings always the latest JSON generated for this financial document.

Financial Document Schemas

Let us know if you have more questions!

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.