cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
renou1
Occasional Member - Level 1

expense report

hello, my expense report is approved and paid but I still do not have the payment in my bank account.
What should I do to get the refund?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@renou1 @shan1974 we won't really be able to tell you where your payment is. Best thing I can suggest is to reach out to either your Finance or Accounting Departments as they are usually in charge of reimbursements. They should be able to look into it for you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
shan1974

Hello, may report approved and paid, but in the details it shows 7/12 as the deposit day. I have not funds in my bank. is there a system issue?

renou1

status approuved and paid on june 21 and not yet refunded in bank account on july 13

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@renou1 @shan1974 we won't really be able to tell you where your payment is. Best thing I can suggest is to reach out to either your Finance or Accounting Departments as they are usually in charge of reimbursements. They should be able to look into it for you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
renou1

I asked the question to HRconnect and here is the answer:
We, Payroll, do not pay telecommuting internet reimbursement. That is to say we don't even have the amount to reimburse, only concur can do it.