cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
julielachance
Occasional Member - Level 1

edit Date field as approver

Hi,

When an employee enters an incorrect date, as the approver I have to send it back to be corrected. Is there any way for me to be able to edit that field? It would save so much time and energy if I could just make the correction.

Thanks!

1 Solution
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@julielachance  Thank you for the screenshot!  Unfortunately you are not going to like my answer, but here we go: 

MelanieT_0-1695410451013.png

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hello @julielachance ,  Happy Friday!   Are you referring to the End Date on the Report Header?  Or on a particular expense type, such as Hotel?

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
julielachance

@MelanieT  thanks for your response! It's the transaction date within the line item. here's a screen shot! 

julielachance_0-1695409532701.png

Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@julielachance  Thank you for the screenshot!  Unfortunately you are not going to like my answer, but here we go: 

MelanieT_0-1695410451013.png

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
julielachance

@MelanieT  will this workaround still flag duplicate expenses?

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@julielachance Hello!  I hope you had a good weekend 😁  This will still allow for the duplicate transaction rule to work.  However, if the user changes the Transaction Date, and it's not the same as a true duplicate, then it will not.  

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen