cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sotto
New Member - Level 1

credit cards

We are a small business trying to use Concur.  Our MB corporate cards are not compatible unless we spend $1,000 per month.  We now have an American Express Plum card which is designed for small business.  However, I just learned that only the Amex corporate card has a direct feed to Concur.  I can have the employees add the card as a "personal" card but then I can't see their charges until they submit an expense report.

Does anyone know a card that will work without incurring significant costs?

6 REPLIES 6
jocelynfleur
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi

We use AMEX as our corporate card and it feeds directly into Concur. You should be able to set up a card feed between AMEX and Concur.

tjbmoreno
Routine Member - Level 2

While we use American Express for most of our cards, we do have a small Visa program.  There are no fees incurred and it is compatible with Concur - there is no minimum spend.  The program is with Elan - which is actually a subsidiary of US Bank.  You could reach out to them and see if they can accommodate your needs.  You should, however, remember that although the credit card program may not charge you any fees (or low fees), there will likely be a charge from Concur for setting up a new data feed.  You should speak with your Concur rep.

Terri Moreno
Looking for new opportunities!
Anaren, Inc. - Travel Manager - Syracuse, NY
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello there. You may want to check with your SAP Concur Client Success manager on AMEX being the only card that has a direct feed to SAP Concur. I work mainly with our Small Business Customers in training and I can tell you that several of them use a VISA card or MasterCard that feeds directly into SAP Concur.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

We have used Visa, MasterCard, and Amex and have direct feeds into Concur.

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
tjbmoreno
Routine Member - Level 2

Also, when we looked for a Visa card provider, we began with the bank that we regularly do business with. We had a few other requirements, but too on the list is that it was compatible with Concur. I’d recommend that you start there - with the bank your company regularly does business with.

You can also talk to Amex about changing your account to a Corporate account, rather than the Plum. Don’t know what benefits come with the Plum card, but you may find the Corporate product works better for your needs in other regards as well.

A great resource can be the NAPCP.org website. You can sign up for a free subscriber membership. Oh . . . it’s the National Association of Purchasing Card Professionals.
Terri Moreno
Looking for new opportunities!
Anaren, Inc. - Travel Manager - Syracuse, NY
eoin248
New Member - Level 1

Yes, there is one card actually provided by the BECU Bank which is cash back visa card which provides benefits worth $200 for new users and also they work without the significiant costs too