SAP Concur Employee

Hi There,

Can I ask what your question is?

Thank you!

Nicole T.  - SAP Concur Support

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AB1 in looking at your expense reports, it appears you figured out your issue, correct?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dnadig
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi I have a similar issue with a expense i submitted on Concur. i have been trying to get help to resolve this. I have left comments on the expense but no response. whats the fastest way to get inputs on this?

KShamsfard
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hello! 

Were you able to get your question answered?

Please let us know - we would love to help.

Thanks!

Katie

dnadig

i submitted a mobile monthly bill for the eligible amount of $90 per month with relevant bills. i got  response that i cannot claim this amount as it is device expenses. its not device expenses, i have been submitting monthly bills earlier on the old tool and it was fine. Pls let me know the issue and how i can get it resolved at the earliest

dnadig_2-1694022312518.png

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@dnadig My name is Melanie and I am looking into this for you. I am going to send you a Private Message as I need some other info from you to look into your report.  

Thanks,

Melanie T

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dnadig

sure thanks

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@dnadig I sent the private message, you can see them here: 

MelanieT_0-1694025469520.png

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator