cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tweede
New Member - Level 1

concur date not matching actual transaction date

I had a travel meal on 11/16 - receipt and credit card company confirm 11/16. Concur has listed for 11/17 - now exceeds 11/17 budget, how do I fix this?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tweede the message you are seeing is a warning/reminder only. It won't block report submission. Use the Comment field on this entry to explain the date for the expense was actually 11/16. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tweede the message you are seeing is a warning/reminder only. It won't block report submission. Use the Comment field on this entry to explain the date for the expense was actually 11/16. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bgraves10
Occasional Member - Level 1

I added a comment explaining the date difference, but it will not let me submit the expense report stating "please check your entries and correct"

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bgraves10 The system will not let you have two Dinner expenses with the same date. I would suggest making Panera a breakfast expense and Panda a lunch expense. That should clear up the red exception. I looked at the rule that is causing the red exception and I don't think it was created correctly. 

The other thing is the transaction date of company card transactions cannot be changed, so changing the expense type is how to get rid of the blocking exception.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey