cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vzhodzishsky
Occasional Member - Level 1

cannot remove negative expenses

I created a report that had positive and negative expenses. I tried to submit it, and it failed. I deleted negative entries, but it still does not allow me to submit saying “It's technically not possible to submit an Expense Report that contains negative and positive amounts”. I verified few times that there are no negative values. Any suggestion rather than reenter a report with 20+ items will be greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@vzhodzishsky Hello!  I was able to look at your report and there are not negative amounts.  The Audit Rule that is triggering is triggered when you submit the report.  You will need to hit Submit and then that should clear the hard stop.  Try that and let me know if that works!

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
vzhodzishsky
Occasional Member - Level 1

@MelanieT I did try it a dozen times, but I tried it again. The popup states "This expense report cannot be submitted until all exceptions with red flags are resolved. To view the report-level exceptions, click the Report Header link. To view the entry-level exceptions, click the expense type (link) associated with the flag. To view the exceptions associated with itemized expenses, click the View Itemization link associated with the flag." 

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@vzhodzishsky  I sent you a private message for this.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.