cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pmarques
Occasional Member - Level 1

alerts

despite spending a couple of hours now on this,....I have not been able to overcome these alerts. "You have unsubmitted company card transactions that exceed the age limit allowed by your company policy. All aged card transactions must be submitted together on one Expense Report before this Report can be submitted. Any unsubmitted Expense Reports with aged card transactions will be listed here."

3 REPLIES 3
pmarques

I have tried Kevin’s suggestion to mov ethe aged transactions to new report. That did not resolve the issue. The msg I receive is 

This expense report cannot be submitted until all exceptions with red flags are resolved. To view the report-level exceptions, click the Report Header link. To view the entry-level exceptions, click the expense type (link) associated with the flag. To view the exceptions associated with itemized expenses, click the View Itemization link associated with the flag.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pmarques hello. Guess who. LOL. So, I don't like to be the bearer of bad news, but I must point out that you almost followed my directions. 🙂 I just looked in your profile and in your Available Expenses list, I can see a company card transaction from June. This is likely why you still see the overdue company card alert. Your company's rule is if an expense is older than 60 days it must be submitted before any other expenses that have not reached that age limit are submitted. The two expenses on your "aged expenses" report are not 60 days old yet.

All you need to do is delete these two items, then add the company card transaction from June to the "aged expenses" report and submit that one item.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
pmarques

Thank you Kevin, how can I delete the June charge and get this expense report submitted. I don't want to submit the June charge for reimbursement ,What can I do?