cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leedalt
Occasional Member - Level 1

You have unsubmitted company card transactions that exceed the age limit allowed by your company...

"You have unsubmitted company card transactions that exceed the age limit allowed by your company policy. These transactions must be submitted before this report can be submitted. If these transactions are already assigned to another unsubmitted report, it is listed below and must be submitted first. "

I have reviewed the other messages where someone has had the same issue, but it does not appear to be the same. 

It is tied to an OOP expense that says it could be a duplicate, but it is not. You can see that I did pay with a personal card for that specific transaction and for another, I did use my company card. 

Any help is greatly appreciated. 

2 REPLIES 2
MSTEEN
Super User
Super User

Hi!

Aged transactions are possibly linked to an audit rule that blocks the aged transaction from being submitted, especially if it is a cash transaction. 

Many companies do not allow cash transactions over 45 days to be submitted.  You must contact your company's Concur administration to release the audit rule, allowing you to submit the spending. 

Regards,

Maria 

Maria Steen
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@leedalt Hello there. I'd like you to sign in to SAP Concur and on the home page look under Tasks on the home page, specifically under Available Expenses. These are company card charges. If you look at the dates most of them go back to January. This is what is causing you to not be able to submit any reports. All of these older transactions need to be added to the same report (not to an existing report). You will need to create a new report for these transactions and get that report submitted. Until you do that, you won't be able to submit anything else.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.