cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leighroderick
New Member - Level 1

You have unsubmitted company card transactions that exceed the age limit allowed by your company pol

You have unsubmitted company card transactions that exceed the age limit allowed by your company policy. The aged card transactions must be submitted on a separate report before cash or mileage transactions may be submitted. 

I am getting this message when i am trying to put my travel expense in, why it not going through, not had this problem before.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@leighroderick transactions that are older than the age limit allowed must all be submitted on the same report and cannot be mixed with expense entries that are out of pocket or cash. 

Go find all the transactions that are over the age limit and add them all to the same report. You may have to move them from one report to another to accomplish this. I would create a new report and name is something like Aged Transactions and use that as the report to move all the over the age limit transactions to. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.