cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andrewdunbar
New Member - Level 1

You have an e-receipt or travel data, but no matching credit card transaction.

Hello, I was instructed to use a personal CC to book my flight as I am new and the corp card had not yet come in. Now it will not let me expense the flight and I have a warning that says "You have an e-receipt or travel data, but no matching credit card transaction. Please wait until your credit card transaction imports into Concur Expense to add this e-receipt." 

Thank you for all and any help.

Andrew

FSE 

Becton Dickinson

2 REPLIES 2
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Andrewdunbar Thank you for reaching out here.  This is due to an Audit Rule, and you will want to reach out to your SAP Concur Admin and they will be able to assist you with this.  They can either deactivate the rule so you can submit, or put a condition in the audit rule to exclude your report.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Andrewdunbar you could also create a manual expense for the airfare. You would need to get a copy of the receipt, other than the e-receipt copy. Your travel agency should be able to provide you one.

E-Receipts are not required to be submitted, so if you go to the expense report and click New Expense, you can select Airfare from the list of Expenses and fill out the details manually. Once done, you can delete the E-receipt completely from the system.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.