cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harvijj
Occasional Member - Level 1

Would be nice if we could add attributes to receipt images (so we can find it later)

As the subject suggest, I find it really frustrating that there is no way to attribute a receipt when you upload it. Instead, they all just go into one big receipt library...and because the thumbnail images are so poor, I generally have to open each one to determine which receipt applies to the expense I am currently working on. It  would be really nice if we could add attributes/characteristic to our uploaded receipt images from within the Mobile app. Attributes like merchant name, date of transaction and transaction  amount. This would make it SO much easier to easily find the correct receipt each time.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@harvijj using ExpenseIt for receipt capture will create an entry from the image that contains, vendor, amount, date and city. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@harvijj is your company using our ExpenseIt feature, by chance? When you go into the mobile app, there is a camera icon at the bottom of the screen. Does it say Receipt or Does it say ExpenseIt? 

If it doesn't say ExpenseIt, to see if your company does have the feature, but you just don't have it turned on, from the mobile app home screen, click the three blue lines in the upper left corner. When the menu options open, select Settings. When the settings open, see if there is an option at the top that says ExpenseIt. There is a little slider to turn it on if it is there.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
harvijj
Occasional Member - Level 1

The camera button at the bottom of my Concur mobile app said "Receipt". I followed your instructions and enabled the "ExpenseIt" option...and now the button says "ExpenseIt" Thanks very much....I'm hoping this let's me attribute receipt images. I won't know until my next business trip. Fingers crossed!

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@harvijj using ExpenseIt for receipt capture will create an entry from the image that contains, vendor, amount, date and city. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey