cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tojave
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expenses

If I send an expense report and it got approved, but the bank account that I have in the profile is not working, where would I receive that money? This was last week.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tojave so, if you entered the bank account into your SAP Concur profile, you can go back to the Bank Information screen and update the bank account information to the new account. Until then, you won't be able to receive direct deposits.

FYI...you cannot delete the old account, you just add a new account and make sure the new account is the Active account.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tojave if there is a problem with the bank account, you won't receive a payment. Why is the bank account not working? Do you know?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tojave

For personal reasons I had to close it and it happens the day before I got approved for a reimbursement.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tojave so, if you entered the bank account into your SAP Concur profile, you can go back to the Bank Information screen and update the bank account information to the new account. Until then, you won't be able to receive direct deposits.

FYI...you cannot delete the old account, you just add a new account and make sure the new account is the Active account.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
tojave

Thank you for the help!