cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dph33
Occasional Member - Level 1

Why is the city not listed or even available for restaurant charges.

I am unable to list the city for Restaurant charges. The app assigns a random city. If you can ask for a city for gas and hotel you can certainly ask for a city when I eat.

1 Solution
Solution
dph33

Good news.  After a few emails I was able to get my administrator to update and add the city field. I may be the only one from my company that will enjoy this feature, but I am as happy as a clam.

Thanks for your insight.

Dave

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @dph33 ,

The fields visible for expense entry are managed at a company level. It is possible that your company has hidden (maintained as read only) the location field for the Restaurant charges. I cannot imagine why this is the case. I have always seen this as an editable field. If this is the case, I would reach out to the internal helpdesk to find out. Perhaps there is a rationale that applies in your company.

In case you are unable to find a specific city in the available list, this is because the list is not exhaustive. The general guidance that is given to employees is to select the nearest city and then specify the location in comments.

Best regards,

Rohan

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dph33 I can verify after looking in your site, for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, you company has decided to Hide the city field and not require it to be entered on an expense report. Not sure whey they decided this, but that is how the site is configured.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
dph33

Good news.  After a few emails I was able to get my administrator to update and add the city field. I may be the only one from my company that will enjoy this feature, but I am as happy as a clam.

Thanks for your insight.

Dave