cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bhwang
New Member - Level 1

Why do I have to manually add myself as a participant on EVERY single expense individually?!?!?!

For some reason, some kind of change occurred in the past few months so when I submit a new mileage expense, I must MANUALLY add myself as an attendee on each and every single individual expense.  As someone who drives my personal vehicle nearly every day for work, this is infuriating and causes expense claims to take 3 times as long as they used to.  What is the deal with this?! If I'm claiming mileage, by default, I should be a participant! Change it back to how it was please! I know every single employee in my entire agency is having this issue and hate it!

1 REPLY 1
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@bhwang Hello!  Thank you for reaching out to the SAP Concur Community.  I am sorry for the frustrations you are having with the Attendees.  There is a setting for this that your SAP Concur Admin can update for the expense type to automatically include you in the transactions that have attendees.  I will send you a private message with the contact info for your Admin!  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.