cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member - Level 1

Why Trip-preapproval need ?

My expenses dont have trip and why request Trip -preapproval ?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@301003690 this is something your company has setup and configured, so it will be difficult for someone here on the Forum to answer your question. 

I do see your point on why you would need trip pre-approval when you aren't traveling and do not have travel expenses. 

I am guessing your company has some process in place on what to do when your expneses are not travel related. Without being in your site, I can't really say what the process would be. My recommendation is to reach out to you direct manager/supervisor and ask them what you should do. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Kailash
Routine Member - Level 1

There is no need for Pre-trip approval, but in some of countries it is legal requirment to take the pre-trip approval, like Russia, KZ, Ukrine and EER.

but i would in many companies they just implment for all countries as they have to monitor, but if you ask me then it is waste of time if this is not a legal requirment.

as emp and manager will waste the time for this.