cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
timsilverline
New Member - Level 1

What's the deal with the delay in expense auditing?

I've been with my company almost 6 years.  We've been using Concur for expenses the entire time.  Over the past year the delay in which auditors are able to review and audit my expense reports is horrendous.

I am now waiting on a simple report which I submitted a week ago.  Nothing back.  No feedback on when it will happen.  It's ridiculous.

If concur is not able to keep up with its current customer base, perhaps it should stop trying to attain more customers.  Based on recent experience I will ensure that I recommend any other provider in the future for any other company.  Very disappointed Concur.

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Usually, our Concur Audit feature is amazingly helpful - saving us time by not having to review every receipt. However, I agree the current delay and lack of communication about the delay is extremely frustrating. I put in a Concur Support ticket about this as well, but have not heard back. 

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@timsilverline have you expressed this issue with your Client Success Manager? They would be the best person to relay your message to the correct team at SAP Concur? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.