cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gatortail
Occasional Member - Level 1

Warning: This expense entry may be a duplicate.

This warning popped up but there is no duplicate with that amount.  How do I delete the warning before sending it to my corp for approval?

Thank you for you assistance

Neal

2 Solutions
Solution
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @Gatortail I assume it is "only" a yellow warning, which is not stopping you submitting the expense. 

Generally this audit rule is put once there is an identical transaction for amount and expense type during the same day. If that is your case, it is general rules, if is more strict, (eg. same amount but during different days) you may contact your system concur administrator or expense department to highlight the unnecessary warning to just adjust to make it more appropriate.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Gatortail the alert/warning is just that. It won't prevent you from submitting. The reviewer will be able to see the warning as well and can cross reference if needed. If the amounts are different and the entry is indeed not a duplicate, you should be fine. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @Gatortail I assume it is "only" a yellow warning, which is not stopping you submitting the expense. 

Generally this audit rule is put once there is an identical transaction for amount and expense type during the same day. If that is your case, it is general rules, if is more strict, (eg. same amount but during different days) you may contact your system concur administrator or expense department to highlight the unnecessary warning to just adjust to make it more appropriate.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Gatortail the alert/warning is just that. It won't prevent you from submitting. The reviewer will be able to see the warning as well and can cross reference if needed. If the amounts are different and the entry is indeed not a duplicate, you should be fine. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.