cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NWChick
New Member - Level 1

WOB Privs

Hi SAP Concur Community,

I recently moved from MCS over to MSUS and, as part of that transition I was removed from the Concur expense tool and assigned to MS Expense 2.0.  Part of my new role is interim approving expense reports that are submitted by people in our organization.  It looks like a couple of people in our organization are assigned to using Concur and my manager has granted me WOB privs for me to interim approve expenses but I don't see the option for me to do that in Concur and others are telling me that they don't see me as an option to select for interim approval.

How can I fix this ?

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@NWChick I looked up your profile and the reason people cannot find you to add you as an interim approver is because you haven't been granted the Expense Approver permission on your profile. Without this, you will not be able to approve. You will have to submit a request to your company's SAP Concur Site Administrator. I do not know who that is, so your best option is to let your manager know that you do not have the Expense Approver permission and have them request it on your behalf. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
NWChick
New Member - Level 1

Yup, he did that this morning - he sent me a screen shot of the options he chose which included : Can Prepare, Can View Receipts, Can Use Reporting, Receives emails, Receives Approval emails

Now what ?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@NWChick Those options are for adding a delegate. What I referred to is actually being given the ability to approve in SAP Concur, which is something different, but necessary so you can be added as an approving delegate. It is a permission that can only be given to you by your company's SAP Concur Site Administrator, not by your manager. Once this is done, your manager will then be able to select Can Approve from the delegate options you posted. So, it is likely your manager will know who they can reach out to ask that you be given the Expense Approver permission on your SAP Concur profile. 

Let me know if you have further questions. I know it can be a little confusing with all the options there are in SAP Concur. :-). That's why I am here. Kind of like an SAP Concur Sherpa, if you will.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
NWChick
New Member - Level 1

Ah, gotcha, but then who is the SAP Concur Site Administrator and how do I submit a request ?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@NWChick That's the million dollar question. Unfortunately, I do not know. I tried looking it up in SalesForce, but I didn't see anyone with a title that led me to believe they are the SAP Concur Admin at your company. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey