cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
u700541
New Member - Level 1

Can't Change BANK INFORMATION

It has been a while since I had to put an expense into Concur. The las time I used it the funds were going into a Wells Fargo account I have for myself. Now that account is still open but I now bank with Golden One and would like for that account to be the ones that my concur funds go into. I do not have the Bank Information option available in my settings. Someone please help

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@u700541 Have you switched companies or are you still at the same company as when you were having reimbursements go into the Wells Fargo account? If you have switched companies, then it is possible your current company doesn't use our Expense Pay feature and therefore you don't see the bank account information option or you are in an Employee Group that does not have this turned on. 

If you are still at the same company as when you were getting funds into the Wells Fargo account, it is possible your company stopped using the Expense Pay feature which would then make it so the Bank Information option is gone. 

Only someone at your company can help with this issue as the ability to enter bank information is a feature that needs to be turned on by your company's internal SAP Concur Site Administrator.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@u700541 Quick follow up to my original post...I looked and your company does not use the Expense Pay feature, so you won't be entering your bank information into your SAP Concur profile.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.