cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gina1
Occasional Member - Level 1

User profile showing "Incomplete" after creating policy group

Hi! I created a new policy group for a few of my top executives so that they can have access to certain expense reimbursements that the rest of my employees don't. When I went to the Users to add them to this group, all of my users are now showing "Incomplete" on their user profile. What should I do to clear this up?

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gina1 I took a look. When you create a group, that opens a field on the user profile labeled Expense Policy Group which is required, so no every created profile is incomplete. Also, when creating the Policy Groups, you should have a minimum of two groups. Because the field is required, if you only create one group, everyone would need to be assigned to that group. If all people belong to the same group, then there really isn't a need for that group. I hope that makes sense.

Easy solution is to create a second group. When you say you want executives to have access to certain expense reimbursements, do you mean certain expense types they can use or something else? Please let me know so I can better assist if using a Policy Group(s) is what should be done.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.