cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Abeland
Occasional Member - Level 1

Update personal information

It is impossible to update my personal information. It always answer that the letters of the province are not correct. They suggest to try 2 or 3 letters approved, I did, but it doesn't work.

12 REPLIES 12
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Abeland did you try leaving the field blank? I don't believe it is a required field. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
VishalP

Hello Kevin, 

In our organization we have a lot of issue with SAP Concur Profile Sync with our TMC,

Majority of cases are due to Address field but some users have their name more than 30 characters?

Can you please help how we can proceed with such scenarios especially where the name field has a lot of characters?

Thanks in advance for your quick turnaround.

-Vishal

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@VishalP I replied to your private message.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kileys

I'm having the same issue. Trying to update my home address and keep getting the letters of the state or province are incorrect. Doesn't matter what I type in. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kileys leave the field blank, then save. It is not a required field.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
jabel

Im having same issue. tried everything under "state" such as 3 letters or blank.. is there anyone who can talk us through this Kevin? Im based in Ireland. Thanks

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jabel I had one person say they deleted everything out of the Home Address section, saved it , then re-entered the address with the State/Province field blank and it worked.

Also, I worked with someone in the UK a few months back that we determined it wasn't the state/province field, but their mobile phone number was not in the correct format. I would look at that also. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
jabel

thanks Kevin but that did not work. Its specifically the home address field.  Do you have a contact or telephone number for me to talk to someone on this? I work for PayPal based in Ireland.  James

jabel

Im planning an upcoming business trip to India and need to get the profile updated in advance.. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jabel I don't have a phone number, but I found in your Company Notes the following contact email address for help: tande@paypal.com . If you don't hear back from this email address, let me know. 

Also, if you need to do a travel booking and your profile isn't saving, you can call your company's travel agency and have them complete the booking. 

The other thing to keep in mind is that the Home Address section is not a requirement on your travel profile. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
jabel

Thanks Kevin. will try emailing the team and let you know! 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@levanasur please read through this entire thread to see what what options you can try.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey