cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bfq61lr
Occasional Member - Level 1

Update personal info in Concur profile

For some reason I am not able to update my personal info in my Concur profile, it keeps giving me error even after I have made all changes/updates the system keeps asking me. Thank you!

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bfq61lr could you take a screenshot of the error you are receiving, please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bfq61lr

Thank you, Kevin!

Sure, here you will find two screenshots of the error (the 2nd one includes the last sentences):

1.PNG 

2.PNG

And this last screenshot shows that it's asking me to change the value in the state/province field, even though I already have updated it.

I am currently based in Mexico but still under US payroll/system, not sure if that's the issue.  

3.PNG

Thank you,

Luis Guy 

 

bfq61lr

Hello @KevinD , hope all is well!

Did you have a chance to look into this?

Thank you,

Luis Guy

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bfq61lr try leaving the field blank as it isn't a required field. See if that works for you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bfq61lr

Thank you, @KevinD , I just tried that and didn't work. I am thinking that the changes might need to come directly from the system (Workday) or something like that, because I've tried all options from my computer and none have work. Is there someone in B-F I can contact directly and see if they can assist me via phone?

Thank you,

Luis Guy

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bfq61lr here is one more thing to try that someone else did. Delete all the information in the Address fields, then save. Once saved, try adding your address again without entering anything in the State/Province field. See if that works. If not, try going to the SAP Concur home screen (click the SAP Concur logo in the upper left corner). On the home screen, look in the Company Notes section. Often in here you'll find contact or help information. If you don't see anything in there, let me know.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey