cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
123abc
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unrecognised Expense

An expense has appeared on my Concur for 'pending card payment' in the US (I'm in the UK). It appeared on 6th Feb, on the same day I had another AMEX transaction.

It isn't on my AMEX statement as pending and I have left 17 days to be sure it doesn't appear. It also doesn't reference AMEX like my other expenses do so unsure what it is.

I can only presume it has been added to my expense claims in error? Should I just delete this expense?

2 REPLIES 2
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@123abc Hi!  I'm sorry for the issues with this transaction.  I see on the receipt the last 4 numbers of the card match what you have setup in SAP Concur.  I also see that the amount is in Euro's.  This receipt also matches the receipt in your other transaction on the report.  I feel like these are the same transaction.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
123abc
Occasional Member - Level 1

That receipt has been uploaded in error - that is the receipt for the other transaction in my expenses. 

I do not have a receipt for the Memphis transaction. I can confirm that is it definitely not my expense. As I've said, I am in the UK.