cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brandtp09
Occasional Member - Level 3

Understanding Norway's Travel Allowance

We are currently trying to configure teh travel Allowance of our Norway Implementation in Concur. I came across this setup below in the Travel Allowance Configuration under Configuration:

brandtp09_0-1707403755833.png

By default, Concur already has some pre-loaded Rate Bundles for Norway: State Rates and Tax Free Rates. In the screenshot above, does this say that for Norway, both State Rates and Tax Free Rates are going to be used? If the client decides to just use one set of rates, does that mean we just have to remove the value in Client Rate Bundle feed and replace the Statutory Rate Bundle field with whatever Rate Bundle they decide to just use? Just wanted to get some clarity on this.

4 REPLIES 4
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@brandtp09 Hello!  I have attached the Norway TA Config Guide, is this what you have been looking at currently?   I also reached out to our Statutory team and asked them your question.  This is their response:  If they want to track over limit expenses, the setup should be as in the screen capture. If they do not want to track it in Concur, and pay taxable rates, then State rates should be in the statutory rate bundle, if they pay only tax-free rates, then it should be the only used.

Let us know if you have more questions!  Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
brandtp09

@MelanieT, does this mean that the Client Rate Bundle field is not really something that needs to be filled out? What would be the purpose of this field, then?

brandtp09

@MelanieT, by any chance have you had a chance to work with Norway TA with Wage Types?

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@brandtp09 Hello, no I actually do not work with any Travel Allowance. I was able to get that information from our Statutory group.  I can also ask them your second question as well.  I will update you once I hear back. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.