cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bruckdashel
Occasional Member - Level 1

Undelete expenses

I went to attach my expenses to my weekly report, used the select all, and then accidentally pressed the delete button instead of the attach button (Why is there a delete button on this screen??). Is there somewhere I can find these receipts and expenses to undelete them? 

2 REPLIES 2
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Bruckdashel Hello!  I am sorry for the issues with the deleted receipts.  Unfortunately, if you have deleted the receipts, we cannot get them back.  Were they ones that you added?  Or e-receipts?

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Bruckdashel
Occasional Member - Level 1

@MelanieT that is just really bad design. I took the photos of the receipts using the Concur app. Are you telling me the pictures I took using the app are backed up nowhere? Why is there no confirmation "Are you sure you want to delete these?" This is clearly a design issue that you guys need to fix otherwise you are forcing users to take pictures outside of the app to protect themselves from a fat fingered delete. Is there no backup file done every day for this app that I can find hidden on my phone somewhere?