cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EzzaFezza
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unable to submit expense report Exceeded policy limit

I have exceeded the policy limit on sympathy flowers by £2.72 - these were the cheapest I was able to buy due to international delivery charges. I am therefore unable to submit this report. Please help !

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EzzaFezza I see you purchased the flowers on a corporate card. You could itemize the expense and mark the overage as personal. You would then possibly need to send a payment to the card issuer for the 2.72. When itemizing, if you go this route, you could select Miscellaneous as the expense type for the overage.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@EzzaFezza Hello!  Normally this is controlled by an audit rule.  You will need to change the amount in order to submit the expense.  Also you might want to reach out to your manager or SAP Concur Admin to see how they would like you to handle this situation as well. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
EzzaFezza

Thanks so much for the advice Melanie, I will do just that ! How do I contact SAP Concur Admin?

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EzzaFezza I see you purchased the flowers on a corporate card. You could itemize the expense and mark the overage as personal. You would then possibly need to send a payment to the card issuer for the 2.72. When itemizing, if you go this route, you could select Miscellaneous as the expense type for the overage.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
EzzaFezza

Thanks so much Kevin !