cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JulieK
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unable to Submit

As a delegate, I submitted an expense report to the employee to review and submit. The report shows "Ready for Review" but the employee doesn't see the submit button.  I deleted the report and submitted a new one.  Same issue...

UPDATE - this seems to have been a temporary issue that resolved itself as employee was able to submit today as usual.  

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JulieK could you please send me the name of the employee in a private message so I can take a look, please? To send a pm, click my username (KevinD), then click Message. Be sure to have the report submitted for review. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JulieK could you please send me the name of the employee in a private message so I can take a look, please? To send a pm, click my username (KevinD), then click Message. Be sure to have the report submitted for review. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.