cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mass
Occasional Member - Level 3

Uber not synchronising due to payment method

Hi All

We are almost ready to activate the Uber app but I have a question.

So, apparently if my payment method on my Uber account is one of, but not limited to, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Paypal, then the trip I book will not synchronise to Concur and appear in the Available expenses list.

Uber have advised us to ask all staff to change their payment method to a "bank card" for it to sync, otherwise they will need to add the expense manually in Concur.

The impact may cause staff to raising internal support tickets wondering where their transactions are.

Just wondering if anyone has experienced this and how they dealt with it.

Many thanks
Mass

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mass I would always recommend to submit a help ticket. Concur Support will be able to either investigate or let you know if Uber should investigate.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mass I received the following from someone internally. Looks like ApplePay, AndroidPay, PayPal are all supported.

KevinD_0-1721327429037.png

Thank you,
Kevin
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Mass
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi @KevinD 

If a transaction was made using Paypal and doesn't appear, should I raise a ticket with Concur to investigate?

Many thanks

Mass

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mass I would always recommend to submit a help ticket. Concur Support will be able to either investigate or let you know if Uber should investigate.

Thank you,
Kevin