cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
itsmelynzi
Occasional Member - Level 1

Two Active Bank Accounts

I've updated my bank account, but now it shows the old account as still "active". I'm about to enter a new request for reimbursement - how can I mark the old account as inactive to ensure it goes to the right place?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@itsmelynzi the system only allows for one bank account to be active. So, the one from April 2023 should be where the money goes.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@itsmelynzi when did you update the bank account? The most recent account I see for you had a change made to it in April of 2023. Did you recently make a change to your bank account? 

Thank you,
Kevin
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
itsmelynzi
Occasional Member - Level 1

The April of 23 is the correct account, I just want the other one marked as inactive (or deleted completely) so it doesn't go to that account again. They won't close the account and it was like pulling teeth to get the money they owed me.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@itsmelynzi the system only allows for one bank account to be active. So, the one from April 2023 should be where the money goes.

Thank you,
Kevin