Turn off walk me?

Hello,

is there a way to turn off walk me?

1 Solution
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Brig Unfortunately there is not a way to turn it off for just one user.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Brig Hello.  Here are the steps to turn off the Walk Me feature:

Professional Edition

Employee Administrator or Expense/Invoice Configuration Administrator(Restricted) role is required after the setting is enabled to access User Assistance Settings page.

1. Go to Administration > Company > Company Admin > User Assistance Settings
    • You can Click the button next to Turn On User Assistance to disable it for all end users
    • If you want to leave the feature on and just disable by Country/Region, select the Country/Region you would like the feature to be disabled (it's enabled by default
  2. Click Save

Standard Edition:

Can Administer permission is required after the setting is enable to access User Assistance Settings page.

1. Go to Administration > Company > Company Admin > User Assistance Settings
    1. You can Click the button next to Turn On User Assistance to disable it for all users or 
    2. If you want to leave the feature on and just disable by Country/Region, select the Country/Region you would like the feature to be disabled 
  2. Click Save

Note:

• If your company uses Concur Travel, admins who have Company Administrator role can also access the User Assistance Settings age
  • On the User Assistance Settings page, the administrator can turn user assistance on globally, and can enable user assistance for users based on the user’s assigned country or region 
  • When a country/region is selected, all users assigned to that country/region will have user assistance enabled

To disable User Assistance for whole entity:

• If your company wants the feature completely disabled, where there is no option for Administrators to be able to enable or disable the Concur User Assistant by WalkMe feature, open a case with SAP Concur Support and ask that it be completely disabled for your company. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

Hi @MelanieT 

I'am a Employee Administrator, but I can't see "User Assistance Settings".

Please, could you help me?

BR,

cj

Brig
Occasional Member - Level 2

@MelanieT 

Thanks Melanie,

is there a way to turn it off just for myself/single user?

Thanks

Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Brig Unfortunately there is not a way to turn it off for just one user.  

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
Brig
Occasional Member - Level 2

@MelanieT Thanks for your support, vey appreciated!!

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@cjmarimo Hello!  If you do not have access, you will need to create a Support Case for this.  

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen