cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BrentLyons
Occasional Member - Level 1

Trouble uploading the Receipt for Tolls

I am trying to upload my receipt in .PDF form for tolls. It is way under 4MB and still says it didn't except the receipt. Has anyone ran into this? How do you get around it?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BrentLyons is this still an issue for you? Are you able to upload other receipts on this report? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cbl29339

Kevin, 

My issue isn't with tolls, but with other receipt supplied by upload and via e-mail submission.  Even when I can view the receipt in my report, I continue to receive exception.  I resubmit, and exception is noted again.  I'd appreciate assistance in submitting report.  Thanks!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cbl29339 please provide me a screenshot of the exception so I have a better idea of what is happening?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
BrentLyons

For some reason, I put in a test just now and it worked. I don't have time to do all my tolls now. I have them since 7-11. Do I put the receipt for the entire month if I have a lot of tolls to submit and let them go through it?