cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
35054associa
Occasional Member - Level 1

Travel Itinerary matching to travel expense

Hi there,

We disabled the travel itinerary feed into expenses and wanted to research what this feed looks like in the new UI. I am not finding any resources to show this process. 

Thank you in advance!

Brandi

4 REPLIES 4
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@35054associa Hello!  Thanks for reaching out here 🙂  Just to make sure I understand, you want to know what the actual feed looks like or what an itinerary looks like in the new UI?

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
35054associa

@MelanieT Thank you, you are correct. We want to see what the travelers would experience with the travel itineraries feeding into there Available Expenses.

Thank you so much!

Brandi

toriehigh
Routine Member - Level 1

@35054associa Hi Brandi, how did you disable the travel itinerary feed into Expenses?  It causes so many issues with less frequent users and seems unnecessary, so I would love to turn them off completely.

Thanks!

Torie

35054associa

@toriehigh 

We disabled the feed by opening a ticket with support, but we are turning the feed back on in the next month or so. We were having the same issues with the feeds as you when we turned them off in 2019, but the itinerary feed is crucial in the travel reporting aspect for compliance. We require all travel to be booked in Concur, so we need the itinerary feed enabled to monitor the compliance and spend of the booking decisions. I hope this helps! 

Thank you,

Brandi