cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mebarrick
New Member - Level 1

Travel Allowance Overlap

I am trying to get an overnight subsistence reimbursement for a trip that overlaps with another trip. I have already submitted the reimbursements for and was paid for the second leg of the trip, while I was waiting for receipts from the first part. The trips are to be paid from two separate funds, so that is why they are entered separately.  The overnight subsistence for the trip on 7-23 is not allowable, because it does not recognize the travel allowance needed for the hotel from 7-23 to 7-24 since the previously submitted expenses from the other funds are from the dates 7-24 to 7-25 and Concur will not allow the itinerary overlap. How do I proceed to get the overnight subsistence reimbursed?

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mebarrick your question sounds straightforward, however it isn't quite that simple of an answer. We can only make suggestions on how to handle this, but we don't know what your company's policies are regarding this situation. So, my suggestion is to ask your company's SAP Concur site admin what you should do. Maybe you can just not enter a travel itinerary for the one day or maybe they will allow you to enter the itinerary as 7/22 - 7/23 so the dates do not overlap. I don't know. I would see what your site admin says.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.