cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smulayath
Occasional Member - Level 1

Travel allowance overlap itinerary

I had a Houston to Detroit (3 days)  to Dammam (SA) to Houston (10 days) trip. I expenses and claimed the Houston to Detroit to Dammam (SA) leg and got paid. Now, I am trying to claim the travel allowance in Dammam until returning to Houston. It does not recognize any travel days. I deleted the report, and tried to import the itinerary again. Now, it says all the stops are overlapping. How to I resolve this, so that I can claim 10 days per diem in SA. Thanks - Santosh

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@smulayath I'm sending you a private message with a name of someone at your company to consult with to make sure you follow company procedure for this scenario. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@smulayath what are the dates of the itinerary you are trying to import?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
smulayath
Occasional Member - Level 1

@KevinD I am trying to import Feb 10 thru Feb 22 when I was in Damman. 

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@smulayath I'm sending you a private message with a name of someone at your company to consult with to make sure you follow company procedure for this scenario. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Justin-Lorsch
New Member - Level 2

I am having the same issue as well.  Can you send me a contact with my company to help?  

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Justin-Lorsch Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. I will send you a Private Message with the contact information for your SAP Concur Administrator.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
zjchua
New Member - Level 1

I am facing this issue too. Possible to send me a contact for the SAP Concur Administrator for my company? Thanks.