cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mvatani
Occasional Member - Level 2

This report contains at least one itinerary with single itinerary row?

This report contains at least one itinerary with single itinerary row? An itinerary is not valid until it has atleast two valid rows. Please add another row to complete the itinerary.

I tried to add itinerary by clicking on the report and checking for available itinerary tab, but unfortunately I cannot find the available itinerary tab in the new Concur UI. Also how do I find/navigate in the bunch of expense line items, where I need to add/attach that additional itinerary in the report?

Kindly suggest

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mvatani I'm looking in your account and I see an already submitted report that only had two expense entries. I also looked to see if you were a delegate and working on someone else's report, but you are not a delegate.

So, I'm not sure if you still need help or not.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mvatani
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi @KevinD 

Thank you for looking into this query. However this is not something within my Concur account, it was for one of the users who reached out to us with the issue. I also raised this concern with Concur support team and they have responded to me for the same.

They suggested the below work around for the same.

To resolve this error:

Modify the existing itinerary to add a row

1. Open the expense report

2. Click Travel Allowance Manage Travel Allowance 

3. Select the itinerary 

4. Click Edit

5. Click Add Stop

6. Enter departure/return travel details for the missing row

7. Click Save

8. Click Done

If there is more than one single-row itinerary to modify:

1. Open the expense report

2. Click Travel Allowance Manage Travel Allowance 

3. Select the extra itinerary

4. Click Unassign to move the itinerary down

5. Select the itinerary again and Click Delete

6. Follow the above steps to modify the remaining itinerary

Thank you for reaching out to me.

Regards,

Mukesh Vatani

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mvatani Okay. For future reference, if this is in regards to someone else's report, please let us know. The reason is because we can actually go in to your site and look at the issue. We go off the assumption that the issue belongs to the person who posts here on Community. 🙂

Anyway, did the steps provided by Support not work for you? If you want to send me a private message with the name of the employee, I can take a look.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
IJalal
New Member - Level 1

I need help with the single itinerary issue too.  Can't seem to resolve it. 

IJalal
New Member - Level 1

unable to solve the single itinerary issue.  I followed the steps above.