cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hadi
Occasional Member - Level 1

This page didn't load Google Maps correctly. See the JavaScript console for technical details

Hi Team,

I have problems on the SAP Concur.
When I want to enter the mileage calculator, the map doesn't appear and there is an error. I've tried using another browser, another Google account, and another laptop, still experiencing the same problem. any suggestions?

Capture.PNG

19 REPLIES 19
hadi

additional info, Location Permission allowed.
Capture 1.PNG

Debux9311

Does this fix or help the ongoing issue? 

ubertins
Occasional Member - Level 2

We are having the same problem, does anyone know how to solve it? My colleagues also have the same problem and it is impossible to place the routes correctly.

K048868

Hi,

Having the same issues.

IHall

Hello, 

I submitted a ticket on 5/28 and reported the issue. Concur is aware and trying to get a fix. The issue is "Our Development team has identified that the outage was a result of an upgrade from version 3.53 to 3.55 of the mileage calculator. Unfortunately, this upgrade rendered the 3.53 version, on which our expense module relied, no longer valid. Consequently, the maps failed to load, causing the disruption in the mileage calculator functionality." 

ubertins

Thank you for your comment, please if you can keep us up to date on your ticket I would appreciate it.

cmakai
Routine Member - Level 2

All Admins should put in tickets so that Concur can update and knows all affected.  We are logging a ticket now too.

ubertins

I tried to open a ticket from my company's Concur page, but I couldn't find where to do it.

Debux9311

I reported this on Friday as well and the issue still has not been resolved. Hoping it gets fixed soon! All my approvals need to be done today. We have payroll in the morning.

Arntzie
Routine Member - Level 2

We are starting to receive an influx of queries from our users as well who are having issues.  We will submit a ticket.  If anyone gets an update, if you could post that would be helpful!

KA07

Our users are also having this problem, so I just added an Admin case. 

Yesterday, 5/28, it would not allow at least one of our users to enter any addresses.
Today, 5/29, the Google Maps window still displays an "Oops, Something is Broken" message but the mileage calculation is working and can be used to add miles to expenses.

KA07

SAP Concur provided many updates on my support case over the last few days and last night noted that the issue had been resolved and they had completed their "monitoring period".

I confirmed that Google Maps is now displaying/functioning properly for me and closed my support case.

glennbop2

Map still not working for all users 30/05/24. Our Corporate IT Dept have raised the issue with SAP. Does anyone on here have a timescale from SAP when the fix will be in place? Thanks

Arntzie
Routine Member - Level 2

No timeline has been provided in the comms I have received.  The workaround provided in my most recent note is below.

Workaround: Concur has shared the potential workaround for this issue. Associates can enter a properly formatted address on the lefthand side of the mileage calculator, and the distance will be calculated appropriately, and the expense report can be submitted. Note: it is not possible to alter the routes on the map or choose suggested routes.

ubertins

Good morning, does anyone have an update on the problem? We need to generate a route with modifications on the map.

ubertins

Good morning, I think it is working again, can someone please try?

DavidGodden
Occasional Member - Level 3

This is a known issue with Concur support, see below pasted reply to my case

Dear Customer,
Work to identify and resolve the issue is in progress. Since our last update, the Incident Response Team (IRT) is actively addressing the issue and has completed the deployment for US2. Details of our current action plan are provided below. We will post the next incident communication at or before 8:00 PM UTC on 03 June 2024. Please contact the Support Engineer assigned to your case for any questions about this incident.
Your Critical Incident Management (CIM) Team
Product Support - Concur
INCIDENT DETAILS
Impact Prior to Resolution: In the US2, EU2, and China Data Centers, creation of car mileage expenses through the SAP Concur website is below expected level. Affected users may experience an error, “Oops! Something went wrong” after clicking Mileage Calculator.
Workaround: A potential workaround for this issue has been identified. The user can enter a properly formatted address on the left hand side of the mileage calculator, and the distance will be calculated appropriately and the expense report can be submitted. However, it is not possible for the user to alter the routes on the map or choose suggested routes.
Action Plan: The Incident Response Team (IRT) has completed fix in US2 Data Center and they are continuing their efforts towards deploying a resolution.We will communicate expectations regarding the deployment of the fix once testing and validation are complete.
Start Time: Start Time: 08:56PM UTC on 23 May 2024
Product Name: SAP Concur
Affected Service:
Expense

MikeDoverskog
New Member - Level 1

This issue is still ongoing.
EU region.

glennbop2

The Google Map functionality is now working again for me.