cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alanas
Occasional Member - Level 1

Printed reports - Travel allowance

Good morning,

one of our clients needs to generate the printed report with the information from the Travel Allowance (from/to location, amount, date/hour...). 

I checked that there's one printed report with "itinerary" information but it appears blank when I try to generate it.

alanas_0-1717490737970.png

Is there any way to show this information in a printed report with the Travel Allowance details?

Thank you!
Alberto.

4 REPLIES 4
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@alanas Hello!  Here are steps to get results from that section in the Printed reports.  If you do not have access to make this update, you will want to create a support ticket and our Support team can  help!

In the new UI, the HTML code <tr><td> $talistdata_TA_Data </td></tr> is no longer supported. It has to be replaced with the below code in order to capture the itinerary section:
<tr><td> $talistdata_ItinerarySection </td></tr>

To update, follow the below steps:

1. Go to Administration >> Expense >> Printed Reports
2.  Click the Print Format tab >> Modify
3. Take note of the Print Template used
4. Click on the Print Template used >> click Modify
5.  Go through the template code and find the line for the TA itinerary section
<tr><td> $talistdata_TA_Data </td></tr>
6. Replace with <tr><td> $talistdata_ItinerarySection </td></tr>
7.  Click Save
8. Go back to Print Formats, click on the Print Format name >> click Modify Content
9.  Double click on ItinerarySection 
10. Click Save.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
alanas
Occasional Member - Level 1

@MelanieT Hello Melanie!

Thank you for your answer. I checked step by step what you mentioned and I already had this new HTML code for Itinerary section in the entity.  Any way I saved it again and I still can't see the itinerary section when I generate this report.

alanas_0-1717569723897.pngalanas_1-1717569735296.png

PoojaKumatkar
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi @alanas , @MelanieT ,

Just to explore solution, I tried the same steps in our internal sandbox as suggested in above response and observed the same result. Travel allowance itinerary is not getting printed on printed reports. 

However, in configuration page, printed reports >> Print Formats (Select Report - Travel Allowance with Itinerary) >> Click on Modify Content >> Click on Preview.  Here, it still shows travel allowance itinerary.  Attaching screenshot: 

If there is no issue with print format template, then logically it should show in expense report print format as well.  But that is not happening. 

Configuration:

PoojaKumatkar_0-1718697642957.png

Expense Report

PoojaKumatkar_1-1718697813024.png

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@alanas I would suggest putting in a Support ticket for this, if you haven't already.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.