cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MiserableUser
Occasional Member - Level 3

The most viewed post on the forum is that this platform is terrible

Sounds absolutely right and totally reveals what hell you are putting users through.

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MiserableUser hello there. If you could give some specifics, that would be helpful. We respect people's feedback, but do need you to provide specific examples so we can report back to our product team. If you wouldn't mind posting a few of the "hells" you are being put through, I can take that feedback to our product team, provided it is specific to the product itself and not how your company has configured the system. 

I've worked at Concur over 15 years and more often than not what I have seen is people's complaints about the system are actually due to how their company has configured the system. The SAP Concur system out of the box is actually very straightforward. However, when companies start adding extra requirements and various audit rules, it can be somewhat complicated. The system behaves how your company tells it to behave. I don't think you really believe that our product developers are purposely designing the system to make end users frustrated and the whole process time consuming. 😀 There is a lot more going on behind the scenes with company policies and requirements that end users do not see at the time of the system being configured. 

I anxiously await your reply with your examples I can take back to our product team. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cbenjamin
Occasional Member - Level 2

@KevinD 

The biggest complaint we have is the removal of the receipt gallery. This change has caused our admins with delegate authority several hours of work. The receipts going into the available expenses section is not intuitive, as well as appearing to be out of pocket transactions, not a receipt. The matching capability seldom works now, which is causing even more issues. 

The admins/delegates are long time Concur users, and they are honestly fed up.  We are receiving a lot of negative feedback from the organization. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cbenjamin users can turn off the feature that sends receipts to Available Expenses. Each users just needs to sign in, go to Profile Settings>Expense Preferences. Here they will see a checkbox that is checked that mentions ExpenseIt creating expenses. Just uncheck this box. 

Have the users turn this off and then see if the admins/delegates have a better experience. Please let me know what they say. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JorgeL
Routine Member - Level 1

This Forum is a site to get feedback/advice on real issues, this isn't Twitter. If you would like to complain about Concur please do so somewhere else. Thank you.