cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NatalieUlmer
Occasional Member - Level 2

Tax Administrator role not available

Hi, 

I've completed the ACT training and get all necessary permissions to create new expense types. However, the unrestricted Tax Admin role is not in my "available roles" list and Concur support does not know how to make it available. Does anyone have a similar experience or know a solution? This role is normally available for any admin and can be assigned as needed. 

thanks, 
Natalie 

2 REPLIES 2
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@NatalieUlmer Hello!  I am sorry for the issues happening with the Tax Admin Role.  Support or someone with the Role Builder permission in your site can create a role for this and then the Admin in your site can give you this permission if you should have it.   

MelanieT_1-1701785450393.png

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
NatalieUlmer
Occasional Member - Level 2

@MelanieT Hi Melanie, thank you for your quick reply.

I actually do not need a new role, I just want the existing Tax Admin role assigned to me (or better to our company)

I'm the company admin and normally have access to all user permissions/roles, but this one is missing. 

It is not just the expense types, we need to modify several tax and other expense settings and I must also be able to access Tax&Reclaim Groups + Employee Related configurations. I attended a four-day-Advanced Configuration-Training and in this training all users had the unrestricted Tax Admin role,  our trainer said that this is a regular permission which is normally granted by the company admin (which again would be me:). 

However, as I wrote above  for some reason this role is not in our available roles "pool" and I cannot assign it to anyone. I hoped you had a solution.

Thanks, 
Natalie 

NatalieUlmer_0-1701787349132.png

NatalieUlmer_1-1701787458434.png