cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MHschultz1124
New Member - Level 1

Submitting expense report

I keep getting this error and cannot submit my expense report. I have my report filled out and attached receipts. This is the error I get. I filled it out over a month ago. AE said they cannot help I have to go through Concur.

This expense cannot be submitted until it is matched to an imported card transaction. If this was not paid for via card, you may edit the payment type of the expense to reflect the actual payment method.

How do I get an imported card transaction?

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MHschultz1124 was this expense paid for on your assigned corporate card?

If yes, then go back to your previously submitted reports because there is a really, and I mean really, good chance it was already submitted. If you do find the expense on a previous report, then you can delete this entry from your report and then delete it from Available Expenses.

If no, then you should be able to open this entry and change the payment type to Cash or Out of Pocket or whatever your company has named the payment type for expense not paid on a company card.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.