cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnnaGlod6
Occasional Member - Level 1

Submission of credit card transaction (centrally paid model)

Hi, I would like to learn if there is any best practice or workable solution to "force" employees to timely submit corporate credit card transactions in the Centrally Paid Model. Since it is the company to settle the statement centrally, employees do not feel incentivised to submit pending transactions which result in a huge accrual. Thanks in advance for any suggestions. 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AnnaGlod6 I've seen some companies be very stringent where if the user has card transactions that are unsubmitted after 60 or 90 days, they will shut off the card until the user gets caught up. I can't think of any better incentive than that. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AnnaGlod6 I've seen some companies be very stringent where if the user has card transactions that are unsubmitted after 60 or 90 days, they will shut off the card until the user gets caught up. I can't think of any better incentive than that. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.