cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cgrisillo
Occasional Member - Level 1

Sub-Reports?

Are you able to create a "sub-report" within an expense report? We would like to keep a monthly report for each user, but if they need to travel, we would like that included within the monthly report as a separate set.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cgrisillo correct, one monthly report. The users can always use the Business Purpose or Comment fields for those travel expenses. If your employees have travel expenses, such as Airfare, Hotel, and/or Car Rental, those should all be entered as different expense line items. 

I hope this makes sense. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cgrisillo Sub-reports are not possible. By "keep a monthly report for each user" you are referring to a monthly expense report? Are the users creating the monthly report? 

What it is you are looking to do? When you say, "if they need to travel, we would like that included in the monthly report as a separate set?" A separate set of what exactly? 

I'll await your reply. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cgrisillo
Occasional Member - Level 1

@KevinDsomeone in our organization asked if it was possible to have one expense report per user per month (as we are charged per report submitted), but for those that travel, they want the "trip" expenses grouped together within that monthly expense to show it was for that trip. Not as one whole charge, but I wasn't sure if there was a way to highlight those separately outside of the labels within Concur. The person that asked said they didn't want a monthly expense report for the user and then have a separate report just for the trip that they would take. From this, it seems like just having one monthly expense report with everything underneath it is the only way to solve this.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cgrisillo correct, one monthly report. The users can always use the Business Purpose or Comment fields for those travel expenses. If your employees have travel expenses, such as Airfare, Hotel, and/or Car Rental, those should all be entered as different expense line items. 

I hope this makes sense. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey