cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PaulB
Occasional Member - Level 1

Standard Report for Concur Detect Reconciliation

Does anyone know if their is a Standard Report in Intelligence that show those expense reports that were routed to Detect by Oversight and those that do not? We are doing a stage approach with Detect by Oversight and some of our groups workflows do not have that step to push them to Oversight and I want to easily reconcile. 

Does any know if any of the Oversight metadata get pushed back into Concur? If so do you know which ones? Like if an Expense report is marked as a high, medium or low risk in Oversight. I would like to try to do most reporting out of one system.

Thanks in Advance

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PaulB you are in luck. We just happen to have an Ask Me Anything "event" happening today at 11am Pacific time where two of our Reporting experts will be answering questions posted by our Community members. I would recommend going to the event (it is not a webinar, it is a conversation thread) and post your question there. Here is the link to the event: Ask Me Anything - Getting the Most Out of SAP Concur with Cognos Reporting

When you go to the event, click the Yes button to say you will be attending. This will subscribe you to the thread. Being subscribed will send you a notification on Community that someone has responded in the conversation. 

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.