cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LovelyAsmolo
Occasional Member - Level 3

Solution Suggestion: Setting up Fix amount depending on the dropdown list of the form field

Hi Concur,

I would like to make a solution suggestion that I think would help clients/customers. Most of the clients business requirement is to have a fix amount depending on the dropdown.

example 

One client is using a custom field expense type named "Meal" the form has dropdown list (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)

The requirement is, If the Customer pick breakfast the amount should automatically set as fix amount of "100 PHP" for example. an if user pick "Lunch" then the amount will be automatically set-up as "200 PHP" 

I hope this can be include in the next Concur development. Thanks! 

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LovelyAsmolo hello there. We appreciate your suggestion. However, we actually have a program for our customers to provide their suggestions. You can read about it here: https://community.concur.com/t5/What-s-New-in-Product/New-CEI-Program/ba-p/27025

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
LovelyAsmolo

Thanks KevinD. I will definitely post this to the right platform 🙂

@LovelyAsmolo great. Also, be sure to come back here to the Community with any questions you might have. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
NTS
Super User
Super User

Hello @LovelyAsmolo 

Have you checked per diem expenses? 

Regards

LovelyAsmolo

Hi,

Yes, I know that we can set-up Travel Allowance for the fix amount reimbursement. However, There are some business requirement that really requires a custom expense type with dropdown list and based on that dropdown list the amount will be defined.

our current work around for this is to create an audit rule that will trigger if the amount in the report is not equal to the fix amount set up in the condition. but of course it is kind-a inconvenient to the user specially if they are not aware on the amount that they should put in. they should put the exact specific amount.