Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pinguday
Occasional Member - Level 1

SAP Concur SSO First time setup

Hi

We are configuring SSO for Concur with Azure and IAS as IDP and proxy 

Followed all the steps specific under document relevant to Azure and IAS  https://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/Docs/_Current/SG_Shr/Shr_SG_SSO_Mgmt.pdf

When we perform the SSO test it doen't work and it stop me for password login though I select SAP IAS

Could you guide me on where we can check for the logs at concur to understand the cause of this issue

Login with IASLogin with IASUser ID promptUser ID prompt

2 Solutions
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pinguday you likely need some help from Concur Support. I'll send you a private message with two names of people at your company who can possibly help get a help ticket submitted.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

Solution
pinguday

Hi Kevin

Issue was at SAP IAS side which has been fixed

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pinguday you likely need some help from Concur Support. I'll send you a private message with two names of people at your company who can possibly help get a help ticket submitted.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
pinguday

Hi Kevin

Issue was at SAP IAS side which has been fixed

TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@pinguday   I would recommend that you have a Concur Admin open a case with the Concur Support portal for assistance with your questions.  They would be able to review and assistance with resolving the issue you are having with the SSO setup testing.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator