cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dane_b
New Member - Level 1

SAP Concur Expense List Management

I am the administrator on our Concur site and we are a construction company. Employees must select which construction project their expense is related to while filling out their expense reports. I keep this list updated using the list management feature. Now that we have had SAP Concur for around a year, there are some finished projects that I would like to take off of the construction project list so that it does not keep growing. These projects are inactive and should never be used again.

If I delete the old projects out of this list, will it have an affect on the expense reports that were submitted in the past which were coded to the old projects I want to delete?

Or

Will those expense reports still be coded to the project they selected in the past and the employees just will not be able to see the old projects in our job list anymore going forward?

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dane_b I don't believe the historical data will be affected, but if you are worried about it (as I would be too) what you could do for now is update the name of those projects to include z_DoNotUse at the beginning of the name. For example, if you had a project named Library that was now all closed out, go to List Management and change the name to z_DoNotUse_Library. That way users can see this. Or you could make the name Closed_Library. 

Just a suggestion. For a precise answer to whether the historical data will be affected, you can submit a Support ticket. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.